Issue on Civil and Environmental Engineering
1. Experimental Investigation on Shear Resistance Behavior of RC Precracked and Non-Precracked T-Beams Using Discrete CFRP Strips.
2. Evaluation of Hybrid Membranes Bioreactor (MBR) for Palm Oil Mill Effluent (POME) Treatment.
3. Modeling Thermal Environmental Performance in Top-Lit Malaysian Atrium Using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD).
4. Analysis and Development of the Generic Maintenance Management Process Modeling for the Preservation of Heritage School Buildings.
5. Potential Effectiveness on Large MARA Construction Projects Due to Construction Delay.
6. Study on Blast Pressure Resistance of Foamed Concrete Material.
7. Modeling Thermal Stratification in Atrium Using TAS Program and Verification of Prediction Results.
8. Finite element analysis of elliptical hollow and concrete filled tube columns.
9. Compressive Strength and Water Permeability Performance of Micronised Biomass Silica Concrete.
10. A Review: Durability of Fired Clay Brick Masonry Wall Due to Salt Attack.